UP SSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2024 – apply for latest vacancy at upnrhm.gov.in before the last date. Uttar Pradesh Govt health Department released the notification for Lab Assistant. Interested candidates can download complete vacancy notification through upnrhm.gov.in. Meanwhile, know the 2024 UP SSC Lab Assistant vacancy eligibility, salary, and selection process & results last date below.

 

UP Lab Assistant vacancy 2024 Apply for 06 posts vacancy Notification at upnrhm.gov.in

Organization Uttar Pradesh Govt health Department
Vacancy name Lab Assistant,  Scientist-B, Research Asst, Lab Assistant, DEO & MTS
No of vacancy 2000+ posts
Last Updated on: ,
Category Lab Assistant Vacancy 2023
Application start date: 2023
Application last date: within 30 days
Qualification type Graduate degree, PG, PHD.
Exam Date:  –
Official website upnrhm.gov.in
Location type UP govt jobs 2024

 

 

UP SSC Lab Assistant 2024 vacancy details:

Uttar Pradesh Govt health Department releases various recruitment notifications every year to fill up vacant positions, this year 2024 going to fill Lab Assistant vacancy to operate organization activities normally.

Post type vacancy Last date
UP NHM Labtechnician  2900 (17291) 12/12/2022
Total Posts 06  

UP NHM vacancy

update: CM Accepted the proposal to 25% of Lab Assistants will be promoted as Lab technican, remaining 75% recruited through direct exam. 2900 posts bu UP SSC released 2021 December and exam conducted on march 2023.

170 Posts for Lab Technician (Blood Cell), 1665 Posts for Lab Technician (Community Process), 228 Posts for Lab Technician (NCD), 193 Posts for Lab Technician (National Program), Senior Lab Technician There will be recruitment for 48 posts of (National Program) and 181 posts for Lab Technician (UCHC). Apart from this, 293 posts of Senior Treatment (STS) and 202 posts of STLS are being recruited.

Eligibility Criteria

Find the latest eligibility criteria of Govt Lab Assistant, such as education, age limit, experience and the salary below.

UP SSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2024 Education qualification:

The minimum educational qualification for upnrhm.gov.in recruitment 2024 is as mentioned below, however, candidates with higher education also eligible for apply for Lab Assistant vacancy but age limit is mandatory.

Post name Education qualification
Lab Assistant Graduate degree, PG, PHD.
Lab Assistant 12th pass

UP SSC Lab Assistant Age limit:

As per UP SSC notification, the age limit as mentioned below for general, OBC 3 years, SC, ST 5 year’s age relaxation available for 2024 Lab Assistant Recruitment, Applicable as on notification release date

Post Age limit
Lab Assistant Upper Age limit 40 Years

UP SSC Age relaxation (as central govt rules)

  • OBC – 3 years
  • SC / ST 5 yeasts

 

Uttar Pradesh Govt health Department Lab Assistant Selection process:

 

  • Written exam
  • Interview

The selection process of Uttar Pradesh Govt health Department Lab Assistant 2024 includes Competitive Written exam Some other posts in upnrhm.gov.in also contain interview / physical requirements. For detailed syllabus & exam pattern of UP SSC Lab Assistant available at syllabus section,

UP SSC Lab Assistant Salary / pay scale 2023:

Post salary
Lab Assistant Rs 20000-56000

Basic salary Rs 20000-56000, salary in hand will be 2x of basic salary* including allowances Uttar Pradesh Govt health Department gives best (in the market) salary for 2024 Lab Assistant Recruitment. Candidates are advised to calculate thoroughly understand the UP SSC basic salary and salary in hand and net salary in hand.

 

UP SSC Lab Assistant 2024 exam important dates * (tentative)_

Notification Start date Last Date
UP NHM Lab technician 27/11/2022 12/12/2022

 

 

UP SSC Lab Assistant Exam date & admit Card 2024

Once the Uttar Pradesh Govt health Department Announce the exam date, you can download 2024 Lab Assistant admit card one week before the exam date, to UP SSC Lab Assistant admit card, follow simple steps below,

vacancy Exam date & Notice admit Card release date & Link
UP NHM  Lab Technician 2022   #2022    & here
 
  1. Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Govt health Department & Click on the Lab Assistant admit card link,
  2. Enter your Lab Assistant Login details or Application number & DOB.
  3. Finally, view The Admit Card of UP SSC Lab Assistant vacancy 2023.

UP SSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2024 Notification links

Exam Name Pdf Link Application Form
UP NHM Lab Technician #here Here

 

Event Links
Uttar Pradesh Govt health Department official Career Page (upnrhm.gov.in ) #Here
Parent UP SSC Recruitment 2023
exam date UP SSC Lab Assistant Admit card & exam date 2023
Syllabus & exam Pattern UP SSC Lab Assistant Syllabus
Download App #here
Latest Railway vacancy 2023 #today govt jobs 2024

 

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Channel Join Now